Our monthly newsletter is distributed the first Sunday of each month. We encourage all members to submit articles to be included in the newsletter, with the following requirements for newsletter submissions:
- All submissions for the newsletter must be sent to the editor by the 15th of each month. Items received after the 15th of the month will appear in the next month’s newsletter.
- All text submissions must be sent in Word only and size 12 Bodoni MT font.
- Each article should include an electronic photo of the author. The photo should be sent in jpeg only.
- All graphics that the author would like to have included in his/her article should be clearly labeled and sent only in jpeg.
- All articles should be proofread prior to submission. The editor will revise the article as needed. However, the editor does not write articles for individuals.
How we write for publication is very important. For additional basic guidelines, see pages 5-11 of the Media Support Cluster Policies and Procedures Manual. CLICK HERE to open the Manual.
Select a monthly newsletter below to view, download, or print. To open the document to read in your web browser, click the icon shown below for that document.