CIM is responsible for keeping the White Rock congregation and the public informed of White Rock Baptist Church ministries, activities, programs, and accomplishments. Download the manual below for guidance and advice on how White Rock’s ministries can best carry out their activities that require assistance from the Communication and Information Ministry as well as the Audio-Visual Booth Ministry. In summary, CIM responsibilities include the following:
- CIM handles printing and copying for the church and church ministries: the weekly bulletin, monthly newsletter, posters, tickets, bookmarks, church directory, programs and other print output for special events.
- We work with the church office and ministries of the church to determine and meet their communication and information requirements.
- We plan, develop and communicate information about White Rock within and outside of the church through print and electronic media.
- We provide a single point of contact for the design and purchase of all computer systems, components, and equipment.
- We manage the church website.
- We ensure that the bulletin boards around the church are kept relevant and up-to-date.
- We offer printing and copying services for your personal needs on an as-available basis, at rates that are very competitive with these services from local suppliers. For more information or to request services for your personal use, click this link to contact Tanisa Little, CIM, Co-Chair.
If your ministry has printing or copying needs, please click here to access the copy request form to submit your request.
Do you have a need for personal or business printing/copying? We have the latest in high-speed printer-copiers for all of your printing needs. Print your business cards, posters, flyers, funeral programs, name tags, letterheads, envelopes, and booklets at more competitive prices than outside. Contact the church office for pricing and scheduling