About the Child Dvelopment Center
We are committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment which promotes the physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of children. The CDC strives to offer a warm, stable and healthy environment conducive to each child’s growth, development, and enrichment for families commensurate with their needs.
- A nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack served daily
- Low staff to child ratios 1:9
- Computer Center
- Closed circuit, color monitoring system
White Rock CDC partners with Durham Pre-K and NC Pre-K to provide a quality early learning program for children. You must submit an application to one of these programs in order to be considered for enrollment in the White Rock Child Development Center. Click this link for more information.
See the “Explore” pages links on this page for more information about the Center. Click this link to email CDC Director, Jennifer Lacewell, or call her at 919-683-1649 or 919-688-8136 ext. 120. The fax number is 919-354-3050.
- Hours of Operation are Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Annual Registration: $50.00 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Annual Activity Fee: $50.00 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Registration and activity fees are waived for Durham Pre-K and NC Pre-K families
- Weekly Tuition: $200.00 per child
The Friends of CDC is a means of support for the Center. Friends of CDC donate monies used to enhance the program, which enables us to afford amenities outside of the designated budget. Become a Friend of CDC today by submitting contributions in your weekly White Rock Baptist Church offering envelope (write “CDC Friend” on the “Other” line) or at the CDC office.