White Rock CDC partners with Durham Pre-K and NC Pre-K to provide a quality early learning program for children. You must FIRST submit an application to one of these programs in order to be considered for enrollment in the White Rock Child Development Center. Please click the following links for information about these programs and the application process.
There is a single application for both Durham Pre-K and NC Pre-K and it is available in English and Spanish. You can now apply online for the 2023-2024 school year! You can also download and print the enrollment form. Click here to access the online and print application for both programs.
AFTER a child has been accepted in the Durham Pre-K and/or NC Pre-K program and has been assigned to the White Rock CDC, the enrollment forms listed below must be completed. Please note that you are only required to complete and submit the Medication Administration Permission forms if you will authorize the CDC to handle over-the-counter or prescription medication that you provide for your child. Download and print these forms and return by mail, scan/email, fax, or bring in to the office. Contact the Center by calling 919-683-1649 for more details about the application process or to schedule an appointment to tour the facility.
- CDC Child Application for Childcare
- CDC Spanish Enrollment Forms
- Summary of NC Child Care Law & Rules – English
- Summary of NC Child Care Law & Rules – Spanish
- CDC Acknowledgement of NC Child Care Law & Rules
- CDC Children’s Medical Report
- CDC Medication Administration Permission and Log
- CDC Medication Administration Permission Topical Ointments
- Authorization to Photograph
- Discipline and Behavior Management Policy
- Behavior Policy Update
- Travel and Activity Authorization
“The future of your child begins at the White Rock CDC!”